Swords and Sabres is an all-ages rain-or-shine pirate, steampunk, and renaissance event happening in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Steampunk Cosplayers – Steampunk mixes science fiction, western, renaissance, and more. Take a look at these outstandingly constructed costumes and learn a little about how to make your own steampunk costume.
- Costumes – Dozens of elegant steampunk, pirate, medieval, and renaissance costumers will be wandering the fairground throughout the day. Attendees are also encouraged to dress up and get in the spirit!
- Merchant booths – Find cool things like swords, replica weaponry, medieval armor, steampunk accessories, and much more at our many booths.
- Food – Delicious food will be available around the event.
- Nerf Pirate Arena – Let your kids battle it out with swords and blunderbusses in a safe environment! The Pirate Arena allows kids to have a fun, authentic-feeling fight without any of the mess or tears.
- Game Booths – Win great prizes at one of our game booths!
We’re now taking applications for space in 2015! E-mail us at email@example.com if you’d like to take part!